SM1(1.035 "-40) internal thread
3.5mm at one end and 12mm at the other end
3.5mm at one end and 24mm at the other end
3.5mm at one end and 48mm at the other end
7075 aluminum alloy
SM1 Threaded Adapter Lens Sleeve Extension Tube
1. Internal threaded connectors are used for connecting sleeve sleeves with other optical and mechanical components.
2. The connector is equipped with SM1 (1.035 "-40) external thread.
3. A 3.5mm short threaded segment at one end.
4. A long threaded segment at one end can optimize the position and angle of the components attached to it.
5. Comes with a movable rotating locking ring that can secure the attached components after adjustment is completed.
The TG13 series is designed to connect two lens sleeve components with SM1 external threads at both ends. One end has a fixed thread length of 3.5mm, while the other end has different lengths to choose from, and comes with a locking ring. After the adjustment is completed, the attached component can be fixed, thereby limiting the external thread depth of the SM1 threaded component.
The coupling adapter is threaded onto the lens sleeve or other threaded components, allowing the components to engage while rotating, optimizing the position and angle of attachment to other components.
We are glad that you can cooperate with us.,As the journey is far away, please be sure to see the parameters or communicate with our sales when selecting the product, Avoid buying wrong products to delay your use.