Operating Procedures for electric lifting platform
1. The lifting platform has been inspected and debugged before leaving the factory, and the various technical indicators have met the design requirements. Only the power supply needs to be connected during use, and the hydraulic and electrical systems need not be adjusted.
2. Before using the platform, carefully check the hydraulic and electrical systems, and use it only after there is no leakage or naked leakage.
3. When the lifting platform is in use, the four legs should be firmly supported on the solid ground (the walking wheels will leave the ground). Use sleepers if necessary.
4. The lifting platform can be loaded after 1-3 empty running.
5. The center of gravity of the load should be at the center of the workbench as much as possible.
6. The movable doors at both ends of the protective railing should be locked and locked before operation.
7. When in use, tighten the oil return valve knob clockwise, push the manual reversing valve handle down to the neutral position, start the motor to make the system work, and then pull the reversing handle to the raised position, the platform will rise to the required The height is such that the reversing handle is pushed to the neutral position, the lifting platform stops rising, and at the same time, the motor is turned off to work. When lowering, loosen the oil return valve (rotate counterclockwise) and the platform can lower by its own weight. (Note: The motor cannot be reversed)
8. When using a manual pump, first tighten the oil return valve knob clockwise, push the handle to the neutral position, and press the handle platform to lift. When descending, release the oil return valve platform to descend.
Electric Optical Rotating Platform
4 matters needing attention of electric lifting platform:
1. The electric lifting platform must be placed on a solid and flat ground to prevent it from tipping over during work.
2. Work under the load specified on the nameplate. Overload use is strictly prohibited. In emergency situations, transient overloads of up to 10% are allowed.
3, as far as possible, evenly distribute the weight in the center of the table. Under special circumstances, eccentric load is allowed: the load of longitudinal eccentric load shall not exceed 1/2 of the rated load, and the load of lateral eccentric load shall not exceed 1/3 of the rated load. The eccentric load must be about 300 mm away from the table edge.
4. Materials that are easy to roll, such as pipes, must be blocked or tied properly.
5. Lifting platform without manned protection is strictly forbidden to carry people. The lifting platforms for carrying people are equipped with railings and anti-cracking valves. Anti-cracking valve can prevent accidents caused by uncontrolled descent of the table caused by rupture of the oil pipe.
7. Press the "up" or "down" button to raise and lower the table. If the workbench does not move, stop it immediately for inspection.
8. If the lifting platform cannot rise, and you hear the howling of the overflow valve, stop the machine immediately for inspection. Otherwise, the oil pump will quickly overheat and suffer severe damage. The relief valve is used to protect the safety of the machine and the operator and must not be adjusted arbitrarily.
9. Only when the workbench stops moving, can the heavy objects be removed.
Maintenance of lifting platform:
1. Are there any wear on rollers, intermediate shafts and bearings, cylinder pins and bearings, boom hinges and bearings?
2. Fill some parts with lubricating oil to extend bearing life.
3. Oil quality and level of hydraulic oil. The lifting platform is lifted throughout. In this position, the hydraulic floor should be 40-50 mm above the bottom of the box. If the hydraulic oil becomes dark, sticky, or foreign matter such as grit, it should be replaced in time.