Product introduction of DM542S stepper motor driver
DM542S is a high-performance digital two-phase stepping driver newly launched by the company. It uses 32-bit DSP technology. Users can set the commonly used 8-gear current and 16-gear subdivision, which can meet the application needs of most occasions. Low, medium and high speed operation is very smooth, with low noise. Multiple functions can be selected through external dialing code, which greatly facilitates the application of customers.
● 32-bit DSP technology
● Ultra low vibration noise
● Built-in high segmentation and optional dialing
● Power-on automatic setting function, code dialing optional
● Precision current control greatly reduces motor heating
● The current is automatically halved when it is stationary, and SW4 is selected
● Support single and double pulse, dial code selection
● It can drive 4, 6 and 8 wire two-phase stepping motor
● Optical isolation differential signal input
● Pulse response frequency up to 200KHz
● 3-digit dial code, 8-gear subdivision can be set
● 4-digit dial code, adjustable 16-gear subdivision
● With overvoltage, short circuit and other protection functions
● External alarm output, maximum output current 100mA, withstand voltage 24Vdc
3. Application field
Suitable for various small and medium-sized automatic equipment and instruments, such as engraving machines, marking machines, cutting machines, laser phototypesetting, plotters, CNC machine tools, automatic assembly equipment, etc.
Electrical and environmental indicators
1. Electrical index
Output current (peak)
Input power voltage
Control signal input current
Step pulse frequency
2. Operating environment and parameters
Natural cooling or forced air cooling
It shall not be placed near other heating equipment. Dust, oil mist, corrosive gas, places with high humidity and strong vibration shall be avoided. Combustible gas and conductive dust are prohibited;
Power supply selection
The power supply voltage can work normally between DC20V-50V. The DM542S driver is preferably powered by a non-regulated DC power supply, or by transformer step-down+bridge rectification+capacitor filtering. It is recommended that users use 24V-48V DC power supply to avoid grid fluctuation exceeding the operating range of driver voltage.
If a regulated switching power supply is used for power supply, it should be noted that the output current range of the switching power supply should be set to the maximum.
Please note that:
1) When wiring, pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the power supply;
2) Non-stabilized power supply is preferred;
3) When a non-regulated power supply is used, the output capacity of the power supply current should be greater than 60% of the set current of the driver;
4) When the regulated switching power supply is adopted, the output current of the power supply shall be greater than or equal to the working current of the driver;
5) To reduce costs, two or three drives can share one power supply, but the power supply should be large enough.
DM542S can be used to drive 4-wire, 6-wire and 8-wire two-phase and four-phase hybrid stepping motors with a step angle of 1.8 degrees and 0.9 degrees. The selection of the motor is mainly determined by the torque and rated current of the motor. Torque is mainly determined by motor size. The motor with large size has large torque; The current size is mainly related to the inductance. The small inductance motor has good high-speed performance, but the current is large.
Hot Tags: digital two-phase step driver dm542s, manufacturers, wholesale, customized, discount, price list
We are glad that you can cooperate with us.,As the journey is far away, please be sure to see the parameters or communicate with our sales when selecting the product, Avoid buying wrong products to delay your use.